Are you in high school?
Do you have your first set of wheels?
Are you driving the 1988 Yugo that your brother and sister and mom drove before you?
Does your car sometimes not shut off after you take the keys out of the ignition?
Does your car look like some weird abstract painting?
Did you spend your life savings to buy it (which was a total of $375 you had earned while babysitting the most awful children on the planet)?
Are you afraid to drive it on I-475 (since anytime it hits exactly 54 mph it shakes a lot and then almost explodes)?
Is your car being held together with duct tape?
Have your friends given your car a name like Bessy, Bertha, Herman, or The Forsaken?
Do people stare at your car in traffic… and laugh?
If you answered “YES!!!” to any of these questions, or if you if just generally drive a crappy car, we have a contest for you!
HOW TO ENTER
1. Upload a picture of your awful car to our “Thayer Automotive” Facebook page (CLICK HERE).
2. Use the hashtag #WorstCarEver.
3. Tell us why your car is the #WorstCarEver, and give your high school a shout if you want!
4. The most “liked” and “shared” picture wins, so tell your buddies and your mom to vote on your car!
MAKE SURE YOU UPLOAD THE PHOTO TO OUR PAGE OR WE MAY NOT SEE IT DUE TO YOUR PERSONAL PRIVACY SETTINGS.
WHAT YOU WIN
1. Two (2) oil changes to be used at any of the Thayer Family Dealerships Service Departments.
2. We will deliver lunch to your school for you and up to 20 of your friends. Your terrible car is about to make you the most popular person in the cafeteria!
If you have any questions, please send us a message on Facebook.
This contest is limited to high school students in Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan.
Tell us about your first car!
Leave A Comment